Tuesday 1 May 2012

"Nothing touches God's heart like a South African that Worships Him..

Yesterday while doing my hair, which was really painful, I thought about what Pastor At said the other Sunday evening during worship. He said that there is nothing that touches God's heart like a South African that worships Him. He said a lot of things too but yesterday while doing my hair, I re-called this statement.

My hair dresser and her colleages felt sorry for me when they saw my eyes filled with tears and at a point of almost breaking down. They kept saying, 'being a girl is not easy! you have to be strong if you want to be beautiful..." and all those sort of things. Well, part of the reason I cried was the pain I wont lie, but the other reason was because I was worshipping God in my heart and spirit. I thought of how good God always is and I have a weak point, when I start thinking of Gods goodness, I get emotional. I thought how my Jesus always made a way when there seemed to be no way. How He loves me, how he opens doors, how He has done so many things in my life.I mean here I am with insufficient cash to do my hair, but the hair dresser is still kind to me and does my hair with love. I was R50 rand short, but she still did my hair! When somebody is kind to me, and go out all their way to help me, I become grateful because I know that it is my Jesus who is kind to me through them. It is my God who is so good to me through them.

'There is nothing that touches Gods heart like a South African that worships Him'. Looking at all these beautifully created people around me I concluded, There is nothing that touches God's heart like a hair dresser that worships Him! There is nothing that touches God's heart like a police man that worships Him. There is nothing that touches God's heart like an engineer that worships Him. There's nothing that touches God's heart like a doctor, a nurse, a lawyer, a teacher, what else am I leaving out here!! There is nothing that touches God's heart like a Zimbabwean, Namibian, Nigerian, an African that worships Him! There is nothing that touches God's heart like an American that worships Him! There is nothing that touches God's heart like an individual that worships Him! There I was, at a very low point, without even enough money for a taxi back home and Jesus says to me, there is nothing that touches God's heart like a person who worships Him at their lowest point in life! Jesus loves people who worship Him, that is what we were created for. Nothing touches God's heart like a wealthy man, a happy man, living  a great life worshiping Him. Pastor TD Jakes said in one of his sermons, that nothing can stand between God and a worshipper! There is nothing that the Devil can do when you begin to worship God, I believed he gets paralysed! Whatever you go through daily, whatever you face, understand that worship is part of your being once you accept the will of God! Instead of worshipping idols worship Jesus! Instead of worshipping your partner, worship God! When you feel like a looser going nowhere, begin to worship God. He opens doors! He pours out His blessings on a worshipper! He releases His glory into your life! He delights in worship!

Jesus I love You and I give you all the glory! Be blessed! <3

 A prayer by Big Chris...

"Heavenly father, as we pray to you today and live our lives as worship,
help us to remember that we can worship you every day by following your sons example!
Let us worship you father through our daily grind!
Let us worship you by showing your love through our  outward actions,
Let us invite the undesirables to our houses, let us eat with the exiles lord!

But father God; help us to remember that you created us all in your likeness lord, the likness of your heart in ours! Give us opportunity this week lord to show it!

We know that everyone has purpose!

Thank you lord for revealing our purpose to us! To love others as Christ loved them and to outstretch our arms in embrace in your name!

IN Jesus powerful name

AMEN"

No comments:

Post a Comment