Saturday 21 April 2012

What do they see in me?

I'm reading a book by Mike Flynn, "How to be good without really trying" and to my surprise the chapter I read just now just made me think of what I heard the other day! "Yes, you now know about my love, but its time to move on to the next level" and leme just summarize what Mike is saying in this chapter! He says, what kind of Jesus are people seeing in you? Is Jesus sinful? Ofcourse not! But if I'm sinful they have the right to conclude that Jesus whom I represent is sinful! He also says obeying Jesus is what reveals Him to others! My obedience is the proof to the onlooker that Jesus stuff works! Obedience is a SIGN that one is a believer! Whenever you do something because God told you to, you are His follower! Mike also stated this scripture john 14v15 , "if you love me, you will do what I command" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment