Monday 15 December 2014

32 Months Reflection....

I love sitting in the stillness of the night thinking of the goodness of the Lord in our lives and today is no exception. 32 months today in the Lord and what a great adventure its been for me moving from glory to glory, blessing to blessing. Today as I read Ezekiel chapter 16, my heart swelled with gratitude to Jesus for His love, his blood and His mercy. 



Ezekiel 16 says: "On the day you were born your cord was not cut, nor were you washed with water to make you clean, nor were you rubbed with salt or wrapped up in clothes. No one looked on you with pity or had compassion enough to do any of these things for you. Rather, you were thrown into the open field, for on the day you were born you were despised. Then I passed and saw you kicking about in your blood, and as you laid there I said to you, "live!" I made you grow like the plant of the field. You grew up and developed and became the most beautiful of jewels. Your breasts were formed and your hair grew, you who were naked and bare. When I looked at you and saw that you were old enough for love, I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your nakedness. I gave you my solemn oath and entered into a covenant with you, and you became mine. I bathed you with water and washed the blood from you and put ointments on you. I clothed you with embroided dress and put leather sandals on you. I dressed you in fine linen and covered you with costly garments. I adorned you with jewelry, so you were adorned with gold and silver. You became very beautiful and rose to be a queen. And your fame spread among the nations on account of your beauty, because the splendor I had given you made your beauty perfect, declared the Lord." 









Jesus is the real Savior. He came down to earth and showed us the way of God our Father. Many times we experience pain and rejection from even the people we love, but Jesus seeks to save us. 

Do not look for pity or salvation from human beings, they are futile only Jesus can save you.

There is nothing too hard for God, He cannot be limited or contained in a box. He is sovereign above everything. He created the world and everything in it in just six days, imagine what He can do in your entire lifetime...



Jesus can save you all you've got to do is believe in Him. You don't have to try to change your self or compete with others, because Jesus can give you a heart transplant. This is nothing but the truth- the gospel of Jesus is the truth. Its tangible, its real.



Don't look at your circumstance now and think its over, it is God who strikes the blow- the champion of heaven. Never look down on others too because God has mercy on whoever He wants to have mercy upon. 

People develop, spiritually, emotionally, intellectually and physically and you are also a work in progress. With God anything can happen.

Get involved in church, don't fight other Christians...work together to win souls for Jesus. They will know we are Christians by our love. Use your gifts in the church that you are planted in, give generously and be involved in building Gods kingdom. Don't let pride get in the way of what God wants to do in your life. Be humble and give the glory to Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment