Wednesday 13 June 2012

Well done, good and faithful servant!

We were all born unique and each one of us has a specific task to accomplish! Sometimes we are afraid to carry out that task because we fear other people’s opinions and reactions! I have learned to never allow the criticism of others to stop me from doing God's work! People will be against you. It is after all the devils mission to use the people around you to terminate your dream and vision that God has placed in you! You have to keep moving forward with your goal in mind! You will face great temptations along the way but that should not distract you from walking in Gods amazing plan. He will give you the strength to overcome!

My ex-boyfriend rocked up unexpectedly at my place the other day! When I let him in, he hugged me and kissed me on my neck! I felt "something" that I had not felt in a long time!I wanted to give in so badly but the Holy Spirit reminded me how far I've come! I said whoa brother, wait! I have been down this road before and it was painful! It was three days of pain! There is no way that I am going to repent for the same sin again! It is by Gods strength that I was able to overcome temptation! See, the devil is so angry! He will use whatever it takes to draw my attention away from doing God's work! He will even bring the same guy that I thought I could not resist! But like I always say, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! I know for sure that the moment I hold my pen and paper the devil gets so angry! He cant stand it when you use your talents to draw people closer to God's kingdom! I just laugh at him and say ha ha ha! Shame on you devil, you have been defeated!See, when you use what God has given you, you become dangerous to the devil's territory! He will do whatever it takes to disconnect you from walking in Gods plan!

I was at my uncle’s funeral three days ago! While rendering an item with my cousins, I took hold of the mike and with boldness and confidence, I shouted: Life is too short, and God is calling each and every one of us to celebrate it with Him! I could not stop myself from doing that! My family members might think that I am trying to seek attention and want praises from people, but no, that’s the least of my worries or concerns! My goal is to do what God has called me to do and that is to spread out his word for the whole world to know that He saves! Never miss an opportunity to tell somebody about Jesus! If you've got a testimony, testify! If you've got a talent or a gift, use it for the glory of God! People are hungry for Gods touch and God has chosen you to reach out to them!
God will allow you to speak up for him; do not let anything restrain you! If you are used to ministering to little children, get out of that little circle and minister to the older ones! Break that spirit of shyness! God did not give you a spirit of fear but of power and love! Be hungry to do God's word and God will show you things to do! Avail yourself to his plan, you want to be part of the body of Christ! You cannot afford to miss this wonderful opportunity! I was in awe this morning when I read this scripture from Isaiah 43 verse 10, " Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me."
 God has called you to be his witness! People will talk and talk, while God works and works! Ask them to be patient because the potter is not finished with you yet!

Mathew 25 from verses 14-30 says,
Again, it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted his wealth to them. 15 To one he gave five bags of gold, to another two bags, and to another one bag,[a] each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey. 16 The man who had received five bags of gold went at once and put his money to work and gained five bags more. 17 So also, the one with two bags of gold gained two more. 18 But the man who had received one bag went off, dug a hole in the ground and hid his master’s money.
19 “After a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them. 20 The man who had received five bags of gold brought the other five. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with five bags of gold. See, I have gained five more.’
21 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’
22 “The man with two bags of gold also came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with two bags of gold; see, I have gained two more.’
23 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’
24 “Then the man who had received one bag of gold came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 So I was afraid and went out and hid your gold in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.’
26 “His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed? 27 Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest.
28 “‘So take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags. 29 For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 30 And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

Heavenly Father, thank you so much for choosing me and appointing me as one of your own! For many are called but few are chosen! Thank you for the Holy spirit who guides me into all truths! Thank you for the many more gifts you are placing in my care, help me to use them for the glory of your name, so that one day I'll stand proudly before you, as you say to me< well done good and faithful servant! I love you my King Jesus! Amen!

It's all about you, Jesus!
And all this is for you
For your glory and your fame!
Its not about me,
As if you should do things my way!
You alone are God and I surrender to your will!

No comments:

Post a Comment