Monday, 7 May 2012

Little by little...A step to perfection!

I had a very interesting chat with a friend yesterday.He complained about pastors who make money using God's word and people who lead others away from God by their teachings. An example he made was the fact that people always say that God uses our tribulations to test us, yet James 1:13 says let no man say that He is tempted by God because cannot tempt with evil.So this makes people angry and they stray away from God. We often don't realise that it is important to search and seek God on our own because we have a relationship with Him alone. Pastors will teach you what they understand about the bible, people will turn the bible upside down to make the Word comfortable for them and not anybody else, and  whatever it is that they learn, they will preach it to others out there.

I'm very proud of myself today. I have been through so much! I have fallen and I have risen, and fallen and risen, faalleenn annndd riise..nnn so many times! I have been embarrassed, I have been judged, I have been belittled by other Christians, I had felt so low of myself, I have been ashamed, I have been the topic of the century, I've had people laughing at me and discouraging me, boy I have been through it all! But Through it all, I never stopped going to church. I never stopped reading my bible. I never stopped praying. I never stopped telling people about Jesus' love. I did everything I could to reach this certain place! I did all this because I knew that my relationship with Christ had nothing to do with anyone. Not my friends, not my housemates and not even my parents. Little by little...God was leading me to perfection! In my weaknesses, God says I am strong. In my trials, God says He will  make a way! In my sins, God says that He has forgiven me! I read the bible for myself, because I know that the bible says everything about my future. If my bible tells me to tithe in order for me to be prosperous, then I am going to do so without listening to people always complaining about people who make money out of God's word! If my bible tells me that there is no condemnation to those who believe in Christ, then I am not going to listen to people who are always trying to bring me down and judging me. I trust in what God says and not in what a mere human being says.

Please understand that your relationship with Christ Jesus is the most important relationship that you want to hold on to. At the end of it all, you will bear the reward If you chose to listen to what people say about you rather than what God says about you, you will miss out on the great things that God has prepared for you. God wants to minister through you, you are important.Don't give up on yourself!  He came for the lowest of the lowest, we need Him more. God is not finished with you yet! He's in the process of changing you! Throughout our lives, God is continually shaping and moulding us into what we should be. God is good at all times!

This is what I wrote this morning....

 God knows my value and He Sees my potential. I may not understand now but I'm holding my head up high. I know that He is in control and He has a great plan and purpose for my life! He that began the good work in me will finish it until its perfectly completed! God is taking me to where He wants me to be. He is filling me joy, peace, and contentment. He is fullfiling my hearts desires and opening doors for me! I know that God is at work in my life! God is turning things around in my favor, opening doors of opportunity for me. No weapon formed against me shall prosper! My future is intact with God, Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him out of them all! I will keep praying, I will keep believing, I will keep striving for purity and I will keep praising! The best is yet to come! The goodness and blessings of God are following me. I am dreaming big, I am expecting Big and I am living in faith.God is transforming me from glory to glory. He is moving me forward with greater things. One touch of Gods favor keeps my enemies from triumphing over me. All things are working together for my good because I love the Lord! I love You my King Jesus! 




No comments:

Post a Comment