Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Jesus turned my life around!

 I was a little lost soul moving from place to place. Every opportunity that promised happiness I grabbed! But not every opportunity was of God and therefore, led to constant disappointment and hurt. I was naive, blind and lost, but Jesus never stopped knocking at the door of my heart! I fell down to my knees when I remember how he always held on to my hand. When I ran away from him, He held on to my fingertips. He said my child, I cannot let you go! My child, I am not letting you go! He said my child, I did not come here in vain, and I came especially for you. I went through pain to ease your pain! I was hated that you may be loved by my Father! My child, come to me, you are heavy laden! I promise to give you rest! I resurrected to give you eternal life! I won’t let you go my child!
In his loving arms he took me. He wiped away my tears, bandaged my wounds, took away my shame and He changed my life around! I found solace in my God! He became my sanity when everything around me was confusing. Jesus said to me, "Child, I came that you may have life and life abundantly!"
He healed my inner wounds and took the scars away. He enabled me to appreciate myself, to see the beauty he has created in me! His fire of love is burning within my soul. He turned my sadness into joy, my weaknesses into strength. He took away my sins and gave me a brand new day! He took away the shame of my past and placed before me a new revelation, a new beginning and a new life! Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever and ever! I love you my King Jesus! The reason I live and breathe!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Tissy, your blog really touches me, have been reading it for a while... Just wanted you to know about a website i started ReadYourBiblesChurch.com... It's a place for Bible study guides.. I also put a forum in that can be viewed from a mobile device.. I couldn't find where to contact you privately so I'm commenting, hope that is okay. :) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayson! oka I will check it out! blessings!

    ReplyDelete