Sunday 29 April 2012

Make The Circle Bigger!

My life without Jesus is useless. I imagine myself sitting in a small circle with limitations and restrained boundaries! When you are in that small circle you don't change because you don't understand that your circle can expand. You continue getting drunk and fornicating. You continue allowing men to disrespect you and hurt you! You continue failing and repeating the same subjects for years.You continue thinking that you are worthless and you are not going anywhere in life! You even accept all the bad things that come your way and start declaring that you are cursed! You basically have accepted  your life of mediocrity. You get used to your routine of life not knowing that you are a child of God and you are extra ordinary! Jabez once prayed,

"Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain."


God wants to enlarge your territory, He wants to make your circle bigger. He has given you unlimeted possibilities. All the fear, insecurities and misconseptions that rob you from being what God intended you to be will fade away as you walk with Him daily!  You don't have to live in sin and regrets no more! God wants to take you to places you have never been to before. He said in His word that He will make your name great! You don't need to move to a new place for Jesus to start working in you! You don't have to wait for the year to end for Jesus to start showering you with blessings! You don't need to do anything but to walk in His divine plan.  Jesus wants to show you what he really means when He says that you can do all things through Him. He wants to minister to you and through you. Jesus wants you to experience the true meaning of life and that is to know and love Him each day! Jesus has given me the meaning to life. I have a reason to live because of what God is doing for me and in me. Step out of that circle that has disabled you to experience Gods power and start living in the new dimensions God intended you to be in! Be blessed!


“Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

 


No comments:

Post a Comment